I wasn't going to do one of these posts, I was much more minimal in my approach for 2012. But
then I looked through my photos and wanted to share so many of them again- and this is quite
frankly the perfect excuse.
This year, I...
- Made my dreams of interning Vogue, ELLE and Glamour a reality.
- Moved into a house with friends in London
- Discovered & Other Stories and I now can't walk past without going in
- Shot backstage at many more fashion shows
- Bought my first pair (!!) of Nike's, and never - okay- rarely took them off
- Had a drastic hair cut (something which I have never done before)
- Visited Italy, and the beautiful Almalfi Coast for the first time
- started putting more beauty posts on the blog
- Became addicted to going to Columbia Road flower market on a Sunday
- Expanded my freelancing
For the year ahead I'm planning some big travels, which I'm very excited about. I'm also about
just writing that down- that's how excited I am!)